Dr. Sanjay Deshpande is the
Chairman of Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International for 2017-2019
Chaiman,IMA MS,AMS 2018-19
Ex Vice President, IMA ,Maharashtra
Joint Secretary, Asia Oceania Federation of Sexology for 2019-2020
Ex-Executive Committee member of Asia Ocenia Federation of Sexology
Vice President, Sewankur
Hon. Secretary, IMA-AMS,IMA Maharashtra
Past President, Indian Medical Association , Nagpur.
He is famous for all type of sex problem’s treatment.
He has qualification of M.B.B.S., M.D. (PSM), B.A. Additional (Psychology).
In his 21 years of career Dr. Sanjay Deshpande who is a expert in Sex Dysfunctions' Treatment, is particularly keen on spreading awareness about sexual life in Indian culture not only in Nagpur or Maharashtra but all over India.He is an accoplished speaker on Sex Education,Counselling,Therapy and Sexual Medicine. A significant number of his patients cited him as “BEST SEXOLOGISTIN NAGPUR/MOST QUALIFIED SEXOLOGIST/GOOD PROFILE SEXOLOGIST/BEST DOCTOR WORKING IN SEXUAL AWARENESS”. Whenever anyone who is in need of making his sexual life active again, they get effective and genuine treatment from him. He is extremely appreciated for being one of the best Sexology Doctor in Nagpur.
M.B.B.S., Nagpur University 1987 ,
M.D. (PSM), Nagpur University 1992
B.A. Additional (Psychology), Nagpur University 2000
Awards & Achievement
- Golden Lamp award ,The Highest award from CSEPI in recognition of contribution to the science of Sexology and outstanding service to CSEPI
- Yogi Manohar Navratna Award by Sun Rise Peace Mission in the category of Medical services as Sexologist
- Dr. Suresh Nadkarni Mitra Mandal Awards in IMA Maharashtra State 2007 – for Writing More than 100 articles on Sex Education, Counseling & Therapy in Marathi, Hindi & English News Papers
- Best Hon. Secretary from Big Branch by IMA Maharashtra in 2009
- Best Hon. Secretary from local Branch by IMA HQ in 2009
- Best President from Big Branch by IMA Maharashtra in 2015
- Best President from Local Branch by IMA HQ in 2015
- Silver Lamp Award for Dedicated service to CSEPI and Promotion of Ethical Sexuality
- Best paper Awards two times in National conference in Sexology
- South Asia Workshop on Child Abuse and Neglect- 13-15 Nov. 2003.
- 23rd National Conference of Sexology SEXCON 07 - 28-30 Sept 2007 at Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur.-Organizing Secretary.
- Organizing Secretary-SEXCON-2011 at Hotel Clarks, Khajuraho. MP
- Organizing Secretary-NIMACON-2011
Editorial Experience :
- Chief editor – Intimate : Newsletter of Indian Medical Association Nagpur- 2007-2008
- Chief editor – News & Views : An official journal of Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International.-Since 2007