Dr. Sanjay Deshpande is Only Qualified and Genuine Sexologist in Central India
M.B.B.S., Nagpur University 1987 ,
M.D. (PSM), Nagpur University 1992
B.A. Additional (Psychology), Nagpur University 2000
- Trained Sex Educator, Counselor and Therapist
- Trained in Personal Counseling at Xavier’s Institute of Counseling
- Ex Professor of PSM
- More than 20 years of experience in UG and PG medical teaching
- 20 Research Articles in National & International journals.
- Lectures on Various Topics for Doctors, Teachers, Social Scientist, Psychologist & Students on
- Sexual medicine
- Adolescence Education
- Sexuality Education
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Counselling
- HIV & AIDS Counselling
- Infertility Counselling
- South Asia Workshop on Child Abuse and Neglect- 13-15 Nov. 2003.
- 23rd National Conference of Sexology SEXCON 07 - 28-30 Sept 2007 at Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur.-Organizing Secretary.
- Organizing Secretary-SEXCON-2011 at Hotel Clarks, Khajuraho. MP
- Organizing Secretary-NIMACON-2011
Editorial Experience :
- Chief editor – Intimate : Newsletter of Indian Medical Association Nagpur- 2007-2008
- Chief editor – News & Views : An official journal of Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International.-Since 2007
- Chairman of Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International for 2017-2019
- Vice President, IMA ,Maharashtra
- Chairman,IMA MS AMS
- Joint Secretary, Asia Oceania Federation of Sexology for 2019-2020
- Past President, Indian Medical Association , Nagpur
- Hon Secretary Indian Andropause Society
- Ex-Executive Committee member of Asia Ocenia Federation of Sexology
- Hon. Secretary, IMA-AMS, IMA Maharashtra
- Vice President, Sewankur.
Post Held in Past:
- Hon. Joint Secretary, IMA, Nagpur.-2005-06
- Founder Secretary, Indian National Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (INSPCAN)-Affiliated to International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Founder President of Synergy Multipurpose Welfare Association.
- Hon. Treasurer,IMA,Nagpur-2005-2006.
- Hon. Secretary, Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International from 2008-2013
- Hon. Secretary IMA Nagpur Branch 2008-2009.
- Executive Committee member of Association of Medical Faculties, Nagpur. 2008-2009
- Vice President, IMA Nagpur-2011-2012
- Exe Com Member of Asia Ocenia Federation of Sexology
- Founder Hon Secretary-Society for Promotion for Health, Education and Research Everywhere (SPHERE)
- Founder of “Woman is Human First “group
- Elected as President (Elect) of IMA Nagpur for the year 2014-2015
- Executive committee Member of IMA Maharashtra since 2011
- Golden Lamp award ,The Highest award from CSEPI in recognition of contribution to the science of Sexology and outstanding service to CSEPI
- Yogi Manohar Navratna Award by Sun Rise Peace Mission in the category of Medical services as Sexologist
- Dr. Suresh Nadkarni Mitra Mandal Awards in IMA Maharashtra State 2007 – for Writing More than 100 articles on Sex Education, Counseling & Therapy in Marathi, Hindi & English News Papers
- Best Hon. Secretary from Big Branch by IMA Maharashtra in 2009
- Best Hon. Secretary from local Branch by IMA HQ in 2009
- Best President from Big Branch by IMA Maharashtra in 2015
- Best President from Local Branch by IMA HQ in 2015
- Silver Lamp Award for Dedicated service to CSEPI and Promotion of Ethical Sexuality
- Best paper Awards two times in National conference in Sexology